Old 18-11-2007, 05:24 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default My tree roots are covered Oh MY God!!!!

"Clark..." wrote in message
I have 2 acres and a third is wooded, the problem is the third that is
wooded, well all the leaves have now fallen off the tree's
The roots are covered by the leaves!!!
I don't have the time to rake them.... oh wait I live in an area where
almost everything is wooded, doesn't that mean all the wooded area's AKA
the forest, aren't their roots covered too?
I think I read in this group that is was bad to cover the roots of a tree
(I think it kills them or something).

What ever am I going to do?
There must be an Expert in this group that can help.
Thanks in advance!!! ;-)

Not Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Too general a question.
Too general a generality regarding covering roots.
Maybe a certain arborist will chime in to tackle with something specific and
some examples on either spectrum, not using weblinks. Doubt it though.

--
Dave
Profound is we're here due to a chance arrangement