Old 18-11-2007, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default Milder today

On Nov 18, 6:49 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Robert (Plymouth) wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my
other hobby to reply wrote in message
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills
today.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

Yikes well it was definitely a jacket off morning here on the
allotment whereas the last few days have been more than a tad chilly

Was very cold here today. 6°C was the best.
Oddly, I still have a rose in flower, with more buds coming.
--
Pete C
London, UK- Hide quoted text -

Just as well you are not here, I have ice in the back garden - snow on
the peaks - it's too cold to leave the log fire.

Judith