Old 18-11-2007, 07:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
k k is offline

Default Busy weekend?

I am in the middle of my annual Thanksgiving cleaning
frenzy, getting ready for the college kids to come home,
relatives to desend. :-))
Most of our leaves are gone. Winds took care of that.
We've had it down in the high 20s but now that rain
and fog have shown up we're warmer. Dogs are tracking
in mud. Did see the fish up today nosing around the edges.
Also had a bunch of robins stop by for a bath. The poor
squirrel has been out in the pouring rain stocking up
his cheeks with sunflowers. Dogs decided they wouldn't
lodge a protest at the slider if it meant chasing the
squirrel in the rain. Dogs can melt in rain, don't you know!
k :-)