Old 18-11-2007, 11:31 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Busy weekend?

I sat in a tree waiting for bambi's kin. No visitors.

The frost wiped out the leaves on my exposed hyacinth and a bunch of
other stuff. I will put up the plastic shortly to prevent the cold
from icing the growth center of the hyacinth. Whe we just let the
leaves sit there until next year, they privide some insulation.

The temp has returned to almost 70 several times! Crazy!

Jim