Old 20-11-2007, 05:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default Christmas Tree Safety

Jim wrote:
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

[....]
Better things to do than die for a tree..

the really nice thing about it all is how one may be
given information however, they always have their own
God given freewill to do or react as they choose.
freedom, to live or die for a tree.

so, how's your garden this time of year?

Oh just fine.. Leaves have almost all fallen from the Pecan tree and the
Oak is turning a nice dark brown.. I've still got mums that we picked up
at Lowes for .99/ea that I need to get in the ground..

Going to start raking leaves soon for leaf mold, plus overwinter piles
for on top of said mums..

So how about you and yours?