Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Graeme

Default Line Trimmer/Whipper Snipper Advice

Digger wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone would like to give some advice on what the
best line trimmers are out there. I'll only be using it for the lawn
edges and around the sleepers of the garden beds.

Even as to what brands are the best would be a great start.

Thanks,

Whilst no doubt for heavy work the petrol type of Whipper-Snippers are the
best ,if you have a smaller garden and as you say just require it for edging
I have found the Electric ones more than adequate .Had a small Black and
Decker for nearly 10 years and about 18 months ago replaced it with a Black
and decker Reflex model.It is really good feeds out automatically if the
cord breaks .Cuts my Buffalo edges easily and no starting problems .
Graeme