Old 22-11-2007, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Questionnaire potting soil

In article 848cbbe8-c814-458a-8426-
,
says...
On 22 Nov, 10:22, Cocopeat
wrote:
Dear readers,

I'm a Dutch marketing student and at this moment I'm working on a
survey. I'm investigating the possiblities exporting a new potting
soil product form Holland to the UK.

Cocopeat is a peat-free compost which has proven its worth in the
professional horticulture market.An unique feature of cocopeat is that
it can be compressed by pressing out the water, adding water brings the
cocopeat back in the original shape. Compressing cocopeat creates an
odourless and dry lightweight tablet. Adding 200 ml water to one tablet
generates 0.5 litre of potting soil. A tube filled with 10 of these
tablets(450 grams) brings the traditional hauling with dirty and
backbreaking sacks of potting soil to an end.

All advantages of the product in summary:
-Suitable for all balcony-, terrace- and indoor plants;
-Ideal for small housed admirers;
-Light in weight, easy in transport;
-Easy to dose, at least 2 years maintainable;
-Contains Osmocote nutrients for 6 months;
-Cocopeat does not stick to the hands

In short: convenient, quick and clean!

'[image:http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1760/stappenvm5.png]'
(
http://imageshack.us)

To investigate the possibilities of exporting to the UK we need the
opinion of real-life consumers. If you would be so kind to fill in the
questionnaire it would be of great help for my survey. The questionnaire
counts 18 multiple choise question and shouldn't take more than 5
minutes of your time.

This is the link to fill in the questionnaire.http://tinyurl.com/2zq5pp
If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to contact me here or
at

--
Cocopeat

You should realize that this product can prove to be deadly poison for
any dogs that eat it.
There have already been deaths caused by coco shell mulches.
I hate to think of the Law suites
Chocolate & All Chocolate Products

I don't think you need worry about the above product though, have you
seen the sort of price they think they can get for it?! also I get the
feeling its not designed to be used outside but only for house plants.
:~)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk