Old 24-11-2007, 02:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default What's up with all these m-5 posts

In article
,
wawwiz wrote:

I don't see why all these posts about M-5 garbage is on this group,
isn't there someway to block this stuff ? from getting into our garden
group?

What's M5?
I'm not seeing any of them, but I may have set up a killfile for them
long ago if they something weird coming in from one area?
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein