Old 24-11-2007, 04:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

Default What's up with all these m-5 posts

Omelet expounded:

In article
,
wawwiz wrote:

I don't see why all these posts about M-5 garbage is on this group,
isn't there someway to block this stuff ? from getting into our garden
group?

What's M5?
I'm not seeing any of them, but I may have set up a killfile for them
long ago if they something weird coming in from one area?

It's a troll who posts to multiple newsgroups. Ignore it, it changes
ISPs as it losing its account. This is by far not the only group it
posts to.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked