Old 25-11-2007, 08:57 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default pond update

In article ,
~ jan wrote:

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:25:24 CST, wrote:

well I think we are finally going to get a real freeze here tomorrow night.

I got the last of the leaves picked up around the ponds. So happy to
actually have completed this before T-day. First time in a long time... if
ever. So now I can enjoy the holidays. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us

Spent a few minutes yesterday (Sat) thinning out the still thriving
Water Hyacinth and Water Lettuce. Tossed a couple large bucketfuls out.
Wonder when they will start to go dormant?

Preparing for major pond landscaping in a couple weeks.