Old 26-11-2007, 03:02 AM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default new gardening site

Bill R wrote:
Jangchub wrote:

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:54:54 -0500, Bill R
wrote:

MrWeb wrote:

let your kids enjoy and appreciate gardening.. visit us at
www.gardening.xtz.cc.

J Blint
TANA Enterprises eMarketing
http://www.gardening.xtz.cc

ANY site (like his) that has ads for outfits like Spring Hill are a
"must avoid" in my book.

Have you personally ever ordered from Spring Hill?

Yes I have, several times and several years ago. I was VERY
disappointed in the quality of the plants received. And if you think
that I'm the only one that doesn't like Spring Hill (and all the other
companies owned by the same company) I suggest that you do a search on
the net. LOTS of complaints about them.

Regardless, advertising is not a one on one deal anymore.. Advertising
is commonly done on large networks, such as the example site which uses
the Google AdWords network. People don't directly choose who is
advertised on their site.

At any rate though considering the vague content of the site as to the
content of the OPs post about kids and gardening, chocks this up as
worthless spam.

I'd have at least expected to see things about kids and gardening on a
site which was stated in a thread about kids and gardening.

So... If you want to spit on the site, do it because it's spam and not
the contextual advertising contained within.