Old 26-11-2007, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Campa-Man Campa-Man is offline

Default Autumn

"'Mike'" wrote in message
I have googled and not come up with the answer to the following,

Between which dates is "Autumn"?

The nearest I can get is 'September, October and November'. Is it as plain
as that?

Mike

I think the answer is that there are no real set dates, as you travel north
to south it obviously changes as southern hemisphere Autumn is in March.

Wikipedia does a fair job of explaining it, as far as the UK is concerned we
are basicalyy looking at end of september to end of November.