Old 26-11-2007, 11:52 PM posted to aus.gardens
Warren Warren is offline

Default More about my lemon tree

G'day everyone. Thanks for all the responces to my lemon tree not
flowering and sorry for taking so long to respond. Anyway, the tree
is very healthy, plenty of folage even after a heavy pruning a few
months ago. One thing I never mentioned is that there is no sign of
grafting on the tree, so I am presuming it has grown from seed.
Does anyone know if a lemon tree grown from seed takes longer to
become productive than a grafted tree one would find at a nursery?
Also, if i want to grow other citrus trees from seed, what do i do?
Any links to web sites about this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Kind regards Warren.