Old 27-11-2007, 05:50 AM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default new gardening site

Billy wrote:
In article ,
len garden wrote:

we reckon that there are not only ideas there for all including
children but pictures and story on how to do it.

I would think that "all" would include children. Looking at your site, I
don't see anything particularly for kids. Perhaps you could direct me to
the children's content.

I'll agree.. Nothing kids directed here either.. Know, I dislike people
who banter their own stuff but more so when it's done in a misdirecting
manner.

Here are some good kids gardening sites for anyone interested in which,
what a novel idea, have information about kids and gardening in them.

http://www.kidsgardening.com/

http://www.cln.org/themes/gardening.html

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/c...mith/kids.html

http://mastergardenproducts.com/kidsgarden/