Old 27-11-2007, 12:12 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark... Clark... is offline

Default Bear shot nearby

Srgnt Billko wrote:
A couple days ago - a grandson's brother-in-law got one behind my (
currently my ex's) house. There is a farm behind the house. A 20 acre
flat field directly behind it, then a 30' windrow that drops down to
a lower field (another 20 acres). The kid shot the bear in the lower
filed. It weighed 500# gutted. Made the local paper.

Dang! I was looking for the BEER / shot in this post boy is my face red.

Clark
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?