Old 27-11-2007, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Tea

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"pied piper" wrote

"Bob Hobden" wrote
"'Mike'" wrote after "Fergus" wrote ...
what's happened to Typhoo tea bags.

I used to be able to get four cups from one bag, now I am lucky to get
one.

is this another sign of global warming.........

What is wrong with proper tea in the teapot and using a strainer?

A 'Proper' cup of tea :-))

Totally agree. A pottery teapot, real leaf tea and china cup and saucer,
nothing like it. To us tea bags actually change the taste of the tea, we
try to avoid them.

Try adding some bromide it might liven u lot up a bit FFS

Think you have that totally the wrong way round. :-)
It is said it used to be put in tea in the Forces to take the minds of the
chaps off the ladies.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

AND :-))

Having been in the Galley and making the morning Tea and Coffee, I can
assure you that bromide was NOT added as was the story, UNLESS, and we have
a big UNLESS here, it was added to the tea or coffee at the manufacturers
;-))

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.