Old 28-11-2007, 12:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default lavenders

On 27/11/07 23:09, in article , "Alan"
wrote:

In message , David in
Normandy wrote
paper catalogues from companies that I order from only online. It's a
tremendous waste of trees, time and money.

I made a one-off purchase of a little electric rotovator
from a mail order company here in France. Every week since
then they bombard me with junk mail. It must have cost them
more in junk mail and postage than the profit they made
from the one-off sale to me.

I'm still getting catalogues addressed to the previous owner of my house
despite returning reply paid envelopes that ask if the catalogue is
still required. The previous owner died around 25 years ago!

Return them with 'deceased' written in large, black capital letters on the
envelope. My personal philosophy is that one should not do this unless it's
the truth.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk