Old 29-11-2007, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Madeira photos

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
Here is a link to a bunch of this years photos (first time I have taken a
digital camara) Hopefully someone can id the plants with no name!
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/madeira/madeira.htm
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Nice pics Charlie. I particularly like the iffy looking bridge, I could have
fun trying to coax SWMBO over that :-))

I wish I could help with the IDs, but unfortunately not. Some friends went
there recently, and I must put it on my list of places to go.

Steve