Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Tony Lathouras

Default Heather Edwards

"Bruce Thomas" wrote in message
Dear Heather,
I posted an article to this newsgroup last week, the title of the
article was, "Pruning Shears & Saws." The article refers to a product,

which
I developed, and sell to the my local market in San Diego, California. In
one-step the product will clean, lubricate, disinfect and prevent rust on
pruning shears and saws. Without my attacking you with an initial plug-in,
would you please respond with an e-mail, which has a return path? Thank
you........ Bruce

Dear Bruce

I am not a regular poster to this forum at all, in fact I haven't posted
here for a few years, but read this newsgroup regularly as I do many others.

Some questions I have for you, who stocks your product in Australia, or is
it available through mail order? Once the currency has been converted, will
it be economical?

I ask this as you are most likely aware before you posted to this forum that
this is an ausTRALIAN newsgroup, not ausTIN, Texas.