Old 29-11-2007, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Madeira photos

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:47:15 -0000, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

Here is a link to a bunch of this years photos (first time I have taken a
digital camara) Hopefully someone can id the plants with no name!
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/madeira/madeira.htm

Good photos Charlie.
I was interested to see the flowers on the Kapok tree. When I was
there a few years ago at the end of Feb, the Kapok was blowing all
over the park. Flowers much better!
There were no agapanthus flowers also, but I did manage to salvage a
few seeds, which have grown quite well.
I'd like to go again at a more floriferous time of year.
Where do you stay? In Funchal?

Pam in Bristol