Old 29-11-2007, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Low cost seeds

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:14:46 -0000, "CWatters"
wrote:

My wife was looking for some squash seeds earlier this year and found the
variety she wanted was only available from the USA/Oregon . They took quite
a long time to deliver (4-8 weeks) but she says they were quite cheap
compared to UK prices. She thought others might be interested..

http://www.seedfest.co.uk/

I'm not connected with this company - I'm not even a paricularly keen
gardener!

I got some seeds for free off the free seed site I posted the link to
a while ago. Can't get any cheaper than that.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free