Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Lost Wages

Default Attn: Heather Edwards

Christ Bruce, can you really be so ignorant?

BTW if it was developed for your local market, why are you spamming
people across the planet....come in...earth to Bruce?

Spam os spam no matter how you feebly attempt to mask it!

Your ISP informed us they had explained it to you!

"Thank you for contacting the AT&T Internet Investigations and
Security Services
Team. The IISS team has investigated the abuse that you reported and
has taken
the appropriate action. Please continue to let us know when such
instances
occur.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please E-mail us at:

Thank you for contacting the AT&T IISS team.

Regards,

AT&T Internet Investigations and Security Services Team"

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:47:10 GMT, "Bruce Thomas"
wrote:

Dear Heather,
I posted an article to this newsgroup last week, the title of the
article was, "Pruning Shears & Saws." The article refers to a product, which
I developed, and sell to the my local market in San Diego, California. In
one-step the product will clean, lubricate, disinfect and prevent rust on
pruning shears and saws. Without my attacking you with an initial plug-in,
would you please respond with an e-mail, which has a return path? Thank
you........ Bruce