Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Heather Edwards

Default Heather Edwards

Blatant advertising it's called. I believe newsgroup etiquette is to write
FS or Comm in the heading when something is for sale. In your case it should
have been Comm. What does everyone else think about advertising on
newsgroups? I'd like to know. I have an email inbox full of spam so whilst I
like to know about new products I like to be able to choose whether or not I
read about them. Heather.

"Bruce Thomas" wrote in message
Dear Heather,
I posted an article to this newsgroup last week, the title of the
article was, "Pruning Shears & Saws." The article refers to a product,

which
I developed, and sell to the my local market in San Diego, California. In
one-step the product will clean, lubricate, disinfect and prevent rust on
pruning shears and saws. Without my attacking you with an initial plug-in,
would you please respond with an e-mail, which has a return path? Thank
you........ Bruce