Old 29-11-2007, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CWatters[_2_] CWatters[_2_] is offline

Default Low cost seeds

"Mogga" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:14:46 -0000, "CWatters"
wrote:

My wife was looking for some squash seeds earlier this year and found the
variety she wanted was only available from the USA/Oregon . They took

quite
a long time to deliver (4-8 weeks) but she says they were quite cheap
compared to UK prices. She thought others might be interested..

http://www.seedfest.co.uk/

I'm not connected with this company - I'm not even a paricularly keen
gardener!

I got some seeds for free off the free seed site I posted the link to
a while ago. Can't get any cheaper than that.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free

Yes this USA place has been sending my wife some freebies. She said
something about getting more than her original order was worth. No idea what
she plans to do with them all.