Old 29-11-2007, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wally[_2_] Wally[_2_] is offline

Default Low cost seeds

"CWatters" wrote in message
My wife was looking for some squash seeds earlier this year and found the
variety she wanted was only available from the USA/Oregon . They took
quite
a long time to deliver (4-8 weeks) but she says they were quite cheap
compared to UK prices. She thought others might be interested..

http://www.seedfest.co.uk/

I'm not connected with this company - I'm not even a paricularly keen
gardener!

I'm a new allotment holder and this year I bought a lot of
seeds from Woolworth and had some good results.
They were cheap compared with other suppliers.

Wally