Old 30-11-2007, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Low cost seeds

On 29 Nov, 22:33, "Wally" wrote:
"CWatters" wrote in message

... My wife was looking for some squash seeds earlier this year and found the
variety she wanted was only available from the USA/Oregon . They took
quite
a long time to deliver (4-8 weeks) but she says they were quite cheap
compared to UK prices. She thought others might be interested..

http://www.seedfest.co.uk/

I'm not connected with this company - I'm not even a paricularly keen
gardener!

I'm a new allotment holder and this year I bought a lot of
seeds from Woolworth and had some good results.
They were cheap compared with other suppliers.

Wally

I bought some seed from a couple of American firms this year and both
times the seeds were delivered in under 1 week from ordering, and very
fair postage charges.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries