Old 01-12-2007, 02:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Snowblower attached

wrote:
Steveo said:

wrote:
Srgnt Billko said:

Took the mower deck off the 1973 John Deere 110 and attached the
snowblower. Now ready for winter - bring on the snow.

Yep. We put the plow and spreader on the old GMC at work. It don't
look like much, but it's amazing what a cam can do for a work truck.
=)

Or most any vehicle for that matter. I'm putting my blade on the
truck next week..time has come.

I swapped plenty of cams in cars, when I was younger. But, this one
suprised me. I never thought of hopping up a work truck. *shrug* Plus,
they just spent a small fortune on maintenance (exhaust, brakes, etc).
It's runnin SWEET! =)
I too say, "Bring on the snow!"

I use a towing cam to drag my travel trailer around and it seems to have
more bottom end because of it. (low end torque) I can't say it has improved
the fuel mileage though. It's a 1 ton 4x4 pickup truck so I didn't purchase
it for fuel economy. It's a mule that plows the snow in my driveway in the
off season. Let it snow.