Old 01-12-2007, 05:53 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default Snowblower attached

on 11/30/2007 4:32 PM Srgnt Billko said the following:
Took the mower deck off the 1973 John Deere 110 and attached the snowblower.
Now ready for winter - bring on the snow.

I looked at all the leaves on my lawn and backyard, and all the leaves
that had not fallen yet, including a 50' pin oak that had all its leaves
still attached, and wondered, should I take off the mower and attach the
blower, or wait? Last year, these leaves would all be on the lawn by
now, but this year, with temps at 65º F on Thanksgiving day, I said F**K
it and put the blower on..
Otherwise, this global warming is great!

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY