Old 01-12-2007, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Low cost seeds

In article
,
Dave Hill writes

I bought some seed from a couple of American firms this year and both
times the seeds were delivered in under 1 week from ordering, and very
fair postage charges.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

David do you not have to have an import licence? I wanted to send M&S
biscuits to Oklahoma and was struck dumb by the massive amount of
paperwork I would have to have in place if I decide to send them.
(They are particularly prized over there - seems they don't have that
type of thing at all)
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph