Old 01-12-2007, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Madeira photos

On 1 Dec, 08:34, Charlie Pridham wrote:
Looked to me as if the actual ground was made up by a retaining wall then
back filled to get it level, amazing views from there. The bit you walk
on is made of small pieces of basalt rock rather like a mosaic in all one
colour!

Lovely - I'm collecting examples of surfaces and textures - this is
quite amazing and I don't know much about Madeira. Thank you for
sharing these. Could I use this photo - not for publication. Yet ;o)