Old 02-12-2007, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Fruit and therefore plant ID, please

On 2/12/07 16:18, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

In article ,
says...
snip Found it. Solanum integrifolium. they come in green red or yellow

http://tinyurl.com/2zpugq

http://tinyurl.com/ynlmtl

Fruit is right on the outside, but I don't think if you sliced it that it
would look like the original but more like a tomato!

It does look right on the outside, though the pics I found show the fruit as
the wrong colour and possibly too large - hard to tell. I've forwarded the
link to my friends and will see what they think. They didn't appear to
think the leaf was in any way 'complicated' but as I said before, they're
not gardeners so might not realise the importance of anything other than
'the leaves are green' ;-))

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk