Old 02-12-2007, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Disaster report?

Anyone suffering? So far - and I'm touching wood as I say that - we have
had one Ali Baba style pot blown over and broken. It contains a huge
Euryops and if ever there was a mistaken bit of planting.........! Ah well,
it's a lesson not to do anything like that again. But otherwise, we appear
to have escaped so far. It's blowing up again and hurling the rain down
right now and is the epitome of 'a dirty night' - in weather terms, of
course. ;-) The birds took to walking around looking for food and none
came to the feeder higher up outside my study window. Usually I find coal
tits love that one and seem to prefer it to others lower down at first
storey level but I haven't seen anything on that feeder when I've been in
here today.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk