Old 02-12-2007, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia Fuschia is offline

Default Disaster report?

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 21:34:03 -0000, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

snip
Just heard daughter isn't driving back from Bristol tonight as she doesn't
fancy the motorway drive too much. ;-(

--
Sacha

Probably a wise move it is still very windy here in Glos. I can see a small
amount of traffic moving on the Severn Bridge but I think it will be closed
to high sided vehicles.

kate

It's been rough here in Surrey but I think not as bad as further
south. Fortunately the Met Office have given us plenty of warning this
time, so we've had everything securely tied down.