Old 05-12-2007, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching, uk.rec.gardening
John M. John M. is offline

Default Blue tit questions

On 3 déc, 23:58, Sacha wrote:
On 3/12/07 21:01, in article , "Topref"

wrote:
What diameter holes are we talking about here? I have quite a long garden
and it would be nice to attract some nesting birds in the Spring.

The RSPB has a web site that advises on attracting birds to your garden,
what kind of boxes to use etc. It's a good place to start, IMO.

After that, go to the BTO website and order their booklet,
"Nestboxes".
You might consider joining the BTO at the same time ;-)