Old 06-12-2007, 02:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Andy Petro Andy Petro is offline

Default What's up with all these m-5 posts

Tools/Message rules/ Mail. Delete all mail with M5 in the Header Or
Body

"The Cook" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:04:21 -0600, sherwindu
wrote:

The OP seems to be reading and posting with Google which is not at a
news reader. My news server must be filtering the MI5 postings
since
I have not seen one in months and I do not have a filter set up in
my
news reader for it.

--
Susan N.

I'm actually reading newsgroups with Netscape. Which newsreader are
you using?

Agent 4.2
--
Susan N.