Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Dissent

Default Mystery Tree

Trish wrote:

Willow wrote:

snip

http://www.2000cn.com.au/~willow/DSC00603.jpg
http://www.2000cn.com.au/~willow/DSC00604.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the same tree that is at the Richmond
showground where they have the swap meets. If this is the same thing
I'm thinking of, I have only seen it in a Bonsai form, but the name
of it is on the tip of my tongue (the word Japonica keeps springing
into my head, but I don't think that's it?). There is a Bonsai place
just down from me, I'll go and
check it out this week. (Curiosity is getting the better of me now!)
Or you could ring the Council in that area, maybe they'll tell you?

Trish.

Sounds to me like it's the legendary underpants tree! Watch out for
discharge..... --
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, hypocrisy, brutality,
the elite.... All of which are American dreams......