Old 06-12-2007, 12:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

Default Vegetable growers database online

AncientGardener
expounded:

doofy;763707 Wrote:
AncientGardener wrote:-
Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables,
herbs and fruit.
Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc.
More are being added daily.

See link for Vegetable Growers in signature.

-
No link.

Well I can see the signature on my browser. But here it is again:
http://www.thevga.co.uk/the_shed

Most of us aren't reading via a web interface, your sig may show on
the web page you're viewing, but it doesn't show up in a newsreader.

Another problem is your website doesn't work right off the bat in
Firefox, you have to have Java enabled from the start - something I
don't do. I had to switch engines to IE to see your site.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked