Old 06-12-2007, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Elizabeth[_3_] Elizabeth[_3_] is offline

Default Bonsai Pruning

We received a lovely little Bonsai Tree as a Christmas present last
year. It has lasted well apart from a considerable leaf drop in the
middle of the year probably due to over watering on my part!

It has now started to put on a huge spurt of growth can anyone advise
me just how much I should prune back?
the new growths are about 2"- 3" in length.

I understand Should re-pot in the spring with new compost ?

Thankyou
Elizabeth in Renfrewshire, Scotland.
Removex to reply