Old 07-12-2007, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default Hiding places

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:53:17 +0000, Me wrote
(in article ):

and I don't mean for the presents..............I am referring to those
little snacks, crisps, nuts and orange flavoured chocolates, that the other
half buys which only seem to appear on Christmas eve.

we don't live in a big house, there's only one room in the east wing and one
in the west.

where should I look.....

Santa

The laundry bin.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation