Old 08-12-2007, 02:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
JaneB JaneB is offline

Default I think I'm losing one - advice please

I have seven phals. All in the same place and all doing extremely
well, except for one.

This one is losing two large leaves. The are not the oldest leaves,
which is what concerns me most. It has seven leaves. Four are very
large (one is almost all yellow and another is starting to turn
yellow). The remaining three leaves are smaller and at least one is
relatively new.

This plant has already bloomed twice. Last time it was growing a
flower spike I repotted it with all new bark and moss in a slightly
larger pot. That was about 6 months ago. It bloomed beautifully and
did very well.

All the other phals are doing great. One is going to bloom for the
third time and two others are in full bloom now.

Is there anything I can do to save this plant?

Thanks