Old 10-12-2007, 02:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default I think I'm losing one - advice please

It doesn't look like root rot as I think there are some very healthy roots
with green tips growing across the leaf and down towards the mix. Can it be
just old age - natural leaf attrition?

The new leaves look healthy enough.

John

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news
Oh, s**t. Check for root/stem rot in the pot. Take it from one who has,
sorrowfully, lost almost all her Phals. Hope I'm wrong, wrong, wrong.

Diana

"JaneB" wrote in message
I moved the plant.

Pictures of the leaves are he

http://home.comcast.net/~jbcamel/temp/phalleaf2.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~jbcamel/temp/phalleaf1.jpg

I couldn't quite get a good photo with both bad leaves in the same
shot. After taking the pics I removed the leaf in the first photo.
The second will probably come of tomorrow or the next day.

I appreciate the help.