Old 10-12-2007, 08:56 AM posted to uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture
Richard Corbett Richard Corbett is offline

Default Piggy MRSA outbreak in Scotland?

"Malcolm" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:36:51 -0000, "Barb"
wrote:

snip

We have just had our loft insulated with the most recent guideline
insulation. Instead of just one 6 inch layer on a roll, they now put
two layers of about 20inches in all and boy does it work. The loft is
stone cold now, we only commenting a while back how warm it was up
there/ More importantly upstairs is now boiling and great for airing!

Make sure any water pipes/tanks in the loft are properly insulated. Now that
the space is colder there is more risk of freezing up there.

Richard