Old 10-12-2007, 10:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
JaneB JaneB is offline

Default I think I'm losing one - advice please

On Dec 9, 8:30 pm, "Diana Kulaga" wrote:
Oh, s**t. Check for root/stem rot in the pot. Take it from one who has,
sorrowfully, lost almost all her Phals. Hope I'm wrong, wrong, wrong.

Diana

"JaneB" wrote in message

I moved the plant.

Pictures of the leaves are he

http://home.comcast.net/~jbcamel/temp/phalleaf2.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~jbcamel/temp/phalleaf1.jpg

I couldn't quite get a good photo with both bad leaves in the same
shot. After taking the pics I removed the leaf in the first photo.
The second will probably come of tomorrow or the next day.

I appreciate the help.

I examined the roots. They are pale but very firm. Much like the
lower roots always look when I repot.

So - now what??