Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
David Holdom

Default Where I can buy Chinese Jujube plants?

Hi,

Check with the Department of natural Resources before planting. I
believe at least one of the jujubes is regarded as a weed in
Queensland. That said, my father in law at a jujube (I cannot remember
which species) in Brisbane. It tended to get a fungus disease and did
not set fruit, so he cut it down.

Dave

How-Hie Ling wrote:

Hi,

I live in Brisbane and a keen grower of exotic fruit trees. One of the
few trees which I haven't got and which I truly wish to grow is a
Chinese Jujube tree, either a Li or Lang variety. Does any one know
where I can buy it in Brisbane or in other states?
Please give name and contact details of the nursery.

Also, I would like to hear from people in Brisbane who are growing it.

Thanks
How-Hie Ling