Old 12-12-2007, 06:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Female Anna's

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message

I'm sorry Mary. Normally my posts to this group are 1024 pixels wide -
plus or minus a little. I actually shot this one several months back and
posted it at that smaller size way back when.

In that case I might already have it! I save most of your pictures and all
the hummers, they're not used anywhere else, they just keep giving me a lot
of pleasure.

Anyway...to the picture! First I've got a hunch you might be able to see
it if you use a little trick I'll tell you about. I checked and you're
using Microsoft Outlook Express. Open up the file. Now - go to the
"Attach:" line just below the "Subject:" line.

Well, there wasn't one :-(

But read on ...

In frustration I hit every other key and when I hit 'Tools' the picture
appeared, that is, a small corner of the picture appeared. So I right
clicked and told it to be saved with all the others.

If all the above fails the second thing I'll do is send a smaller version
of it. It'll still be pretty good but it will be at much lower
resolution.

I'll have a look later but have to make dinner. In the meantime, thank you
VERY much - and I'll report tomorrow.

Mary