Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Just a little bit

Default Rats and mice

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 04:12:26 GMT, "Wallaby Walker" wrote:

Hey there Guys and Gals, I'm looking for a product to exterminate rats &
mice. (I asked this in the pet rat folder and copped a bit of flack -
amusing to say the least - those bods are the ultimate rat lovers of the
universe)
Apparently there is a poison product that "mummifies" the pests so that they
don't "jelly away through you ceiling" yuk!!
Well it nearly happened, not pleasant at all.

There is a great product available at most pet stores called a cat.