Old 11-12-2007, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default Grass lawn v guinea pigs...advice please

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
vickie writes:

| I have guinea pigs who adore chomping their way through my grass,
| however its starting to look a bit worse for wear as they are over
| grawing and the weather is getting worse.
|
| Is there anything product wise that will help rebuild the grass/get it
| growing but is piggy friendly?

Guinea-pig dung :-)

Seriously - just move them around,

more often than you are. Observe dairy cows, they get regularly moved to new
grazing by farmers who can estimate the amount of feed left in a paddock &
move the stock before too much damage is done.
rob