Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Dissent

Default Killing Black birds

S. McLaren wrote:

Hi,

I've got a pack of black birds who are rumaging thru my garden,
digging up my plants, mulch etc.. I want to kill them. They are a
pest.

Can someone suggest a suitable poison? I tried feeding them rat
poison but it had no effect on the buggers. I roughly know where they
like to dig. No other birds would be harmed because I'll watch over
the spot. Anyhow, the black birds have driven out all the other birds
except the big scary ravens.

Cheers!

I think you'll find killing them is highly illegal.
--
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, hypocrisy, brutality,
the elite.... All of which are American dreams......