Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Tom Elliott

Default Mosquito repellents/killers

And lo, as foretold, on Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:46:25 +1100, "Dave"
did write, in letters of flame, :

Hi all,

Its that time of year where mozzies and bbq's don't mix...

I've searched the archives of this (and other) newsgroups and there seems to
be a fair number of differing opinions about the various methods of
repelling/killing mosquitos...

Electronic zappers - some people seem to think they work great, others think
they just kill non-annoying bugs like moths etc and do nothing for
mosquitos. Most people agree they are messy and noisy!

Don't hand a zapper over a bbq / food area. I've read that some of
these zappers can cause the bugs to `explode' and send fine pieces of
them drifting about.
Happy Gardening!

--
Tom Elliott