Old 14-12-2007, 07:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Larry Snyder Larry Snyder is offline

Default Grow Computer input request

Hi All. I'm doing a redesign for a grow computer. I would like any input
concerning functions you would like to see it do. Here's a list of
functions so far:

Sense and control watering based on time or sensors.
Sense and control heaters in case of freezing.
Sense and average light levels to determine fertilizer requirements.
Communication system (power line/radio) for remote control.

Is there some way to determine grow rates that can be incorporated? Any
input will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Larry

P.S. There is a controller at:
http://www.pacificsites.com/~snyder/Sprinkler/
That any can copy if they want.